Takeaway Painting Kits
If you can't get to the cafe, then grab one of our Takeaway Painting Kits and get creative at home. You can also order kits to have your own painting party at home or venue.
Choose your kit and you can either pick it up and return it to the cafe or we can deliver it to you and pick it up again for glazing and firing (no contact pick up and deliveries happen on Fridays and Mondays).
Delivery areas include: South Woodford, Woodford Green, Woodford, Wanstead, Leyton, Leytonstone, Walthamstow, Chigwell, Loughton and Buckhurst Hill - do contact first if you live in a different area as we may be able to deliver.
If you want to paint from our full ceramic stock that's not a problem either - just scroll down to see how...
Party Animal Painting KitsCeramic / pottery painting kits for Redbridge, Waltham Forest and Essex by Creative Biscuit Ceramics Cafe and
Plate Painting KitsCeramic / pottery painting kits for Redbridge, Waltham Forest and Essex by Creative Biscuit Ceramics Cafe and
Pick and Mix Takeaway Painting Kit
1. Choose which ceramics you would like to paint. Pick from the following items (click on the images to enlarge)...
2. Pick your paint colours. The first five colours you pick cost £4 then it’s £1 for every colour after that (e.g. if you picked 7 colours it would cost £6). This cost also includes all glazing and firing costs.
Choose from: Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime, Dark Green, Brown, Beige, Cream, Grey, White, Black, Sky Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Lilac, Baby Pink, Hot Pink.
Each kit will include paint pallets, sponges and a selection of brushes. Please return pallets, brushes and any leftover paint when you return the ceramics.
3. Tell us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone 0208 532 2824 the following information...
Which ceramics and paint colours you would like.
Your name, address, email address and phone number so we can get in touch with you (this will only be used for the takeaway kit and will not be kept).
Once we receive your order we can tell you the total costs. We will then send you an invoice and you can either pay by card or Paypal.
4. Once we have your order we will email you confirmation, plus our guide to ceramic painting so you have all the tips and tricks you need.
5. Once you’ve finished painting email us to arrange pick up.
6. We will then fire your ceramics ready for pick-up from the cafe. Delivery of finished ceramics can also be arranged. Contact us for details.